When you visit or access need4sports.net and any associated sub domain to which this policy applies, or when you interact or engage with our representatives (together, the “Service”), we will use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags, API and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“).
Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation on our Service, improve our Service performance and customize your experience on it. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Service, perform analytics and to administer services to our users, customers and partners.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a commonly used tracking technology, comprised of small text files (composed only of letters and numbers) that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. When used, the cookie can help make our Services more user‑friendly, for example by remembering your language preferences and settings. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
WHY USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
There are five main purposes for using Tracking Technologies:
- Strictly necessary Tracking TechnologiesThese Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these Tracking Technologies. These Tracking Technologies can be used for security and integrity reasons ‑ for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
- Functionality Tracking TechnologiesThese Tracking Technologies allow our Services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, these Tracking Technologies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged‑in) and support other features of our Services.
- Performance Tracking TechnologiesThese Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These Tracking Technologies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Marketing or Advertising Tracking TechnologiesThese Tracking Technologies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
- Social media Tracking TechnologieThese Tracking Technologies include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons, or third party log‑in services. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
STORING TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We store Tracking Technologies when you visit or access our Services (typically, when you are visiting our websites). These are called “First Party Tracking Technologies”. In addition, Tracking Technologies are stored by other third parties (for example our analytics service providers, business partners and advertisers) – these are called “Third Party Tracking Technologies”.
Both types of Tracking Technologies may be stored either for the duration of your visit on our Services or for repeat visits.
WHAT TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
|Category||Tracking Technology Partner||Type||Purpose|
|Essential||Functional Cookies||First and Third party Tracking Technology||Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies|
These unlisted Tracking Technologies might be in use on internal sections of the Services, in order to customize and simplify the user experience on the site by remembering choices you made and your log in credentials.
|Essential||Analytics Cookies||First and Third party Tracking Technology||Functionality Tracking Technologies; Performance Tracking Technologies|
These unlisted Tracking Technologies are used to collect information regarding how you interact with the content on our Services, attribution purposes (for example, the referral URL), etc. We use the information to compile reports, calculate the revenues due to us and, help us improve the Services and to offer personalized products and content.
|Essential||Google Tag Manager||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies|
|Site Analytics||Google Analytics||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies|
|Site Analytics||Quantcount||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies|
|Social Media||Facebook Connect, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin||Third party Tracking Technology||Social Media Tracking Technologies|
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- Turning off cookies via your web browser
Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
- Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Turning off third party cookies
You can turn off certain third party targeting and advertising cookies by visiting the following link: Network Advertising Initiative.