1. Connor McDavid Edmonton Oilers
McDavid led the NHL in points fir the second year in a row and is still known as the best player in the league
2. Nathan MacKinnon Colorado Avalanche
Coming off of a Stanley Cup trophy, MacKinnon is still one of the best in the NHL, if not the best.
3. Auston Matthews Toronto Maple Leafs
Matthews was great last year and won the MVP of the league. His team lost int he first round, however.
4. Nikita Kucherov Tampa Bay Lightning
Although he hasn’t played many games, he showed up in the playoffs this year as the Lightning almost one another cup.
5. Leon Draisaitl Edmonton Oilers
Draisaitl had 110 points for the Oilers as the second fiddle to McDavid. He is the best second-best player on a team in the league.
6. Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins
Crosby is getting older but he is still one of the top in the NHL.
7. Andrei Vasilevskiy Tampa Bay Lightning
Vasilevskiy showed his value in the playoffs this year even more than in previous years arguably. He was dominant, but the Lightning just didn’t have enough to score on the Avalanche.
8. Victor Hedman Tampa Bay Lightning
Another Lightning player had a great year as the Lightning nearly won another cup. Hedman was a big reason why.
9. Brad Marchand Boston Bruins
Marchand is one of the best two-way players in the NHL. He has been consistent every year and led Boston to a good series in the playoffs.
10. Artemi Panarin New York Rangers
One of the best creators in the league was Panarin. He had 74 assists last year and made it go for New York on offense.
Photo Credit: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sidney_Crosby_2018-03-03_19741.jpg